During the third quarter of 2020, the best-selling whey protein, 100% Whey Gold Standard from Optimum Nutrition arrives in Spain with a renewed appearance on the outside (but still intact on the inside).
The new version of the 100% Whey Gold Standard has been conceived to modernize the brand and communicate more clearly the benefits of the product to the consumer.
Since 1985, Optimum Nutrition satisfies the demand for sports supplementation with a constant quality of nutrition and the new version of the 100% Whey Gold Standard occurs at a time where motivation plays a role key.
At its five manufacturing facilities in the United States and in the United Kingdom, it manufactures food supplements in all product categories, including nutritional bars, protein powders, ready-to-drink beverages and shakes, energy products, multi-vitamins and other specific products. for health and well-being.
Among them the 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been among the most popular whey proteins, since its unmatched quality is a key reason that they have made it number one in sales around the world.
Redesign, new version
The new version of the 100% Whey Gold Standard is also redesigned in the labeling, as it is made to make it more informative, including a clear description of the benefits it offers on the front of the package .
The Optimum Nutrition brand name is also added, with a modification to the logo and greater visibility of the flavor bar.
With this more modern look and design, it has been possible to maintain that classic feeling of 100% Whey Gold Standard but with a more modern finish. This update will not only be for Whey Gold, but also for all Optimum Nutrition brand products, reinforcing the concept of ingredient transparency and label accuracy.
New labeling of the 100% Whey Gold Standard
The new version of the 100% Whey Gold Standard remains unchanged in its content, a formulation that, according to Optimum Nutrition estimates, has fueled more than two billion workouts worldwide during the last 20 years.
- Contains 24g of high-quality protein per serving to aid muscle building.
- The raw material is whey protein isolate, with less carbohydrates and fat.
- The 24 g of protein provide 11 g of essential amino acids to improve muscle recovery.
Front panel of the new Optimum Nutrition labels for 100% Whey Gold Standard
Characteristics of 100% Whey Gold Standard
- 24 g of whey protein with low levels of sugar and fat and less than 120 calories.
- 5.5g of naturally occurring BCAAs in each serving.
- 4 g of glutamine and glutamic acid.
- Available in a wide variety of different sizes and flavors.
- The hologram band: has a gold hologram seal on the black plastic band for the neck of the container
- The design of the container: it has a circular notch at the bottom; there is also a line running through the middle.
- Vacuum seal in the lid: Under the lid of the container there is a cardboard vacuum barrier that helps to keep the powder in place.
- Fill size: container may appear to be two-thirds full when opened; This is normal as the whey protein powder sets and does not affect or decrease the weight or number of servings listed on the label.
- Date and batch codes: A printed batch number and manufacturing date are displayed on the side near the lid.
Don’t forget to try it
When it comes to Whey Protein, there is only one star that shines in the ranks of the best proteins.
Optimum Nutrition have consistently provided the highest quality products to athletes around the world. Scientists have worked hard over the years to provide a versatile, complete, and healthy whey protein powder.
The 100% Whey Gold Standard is totally adaptable to the diet, both for solid recipes or incredible shakes for multiple functions.
Remember that its formula not only allows you to lose weight, boost hypertrophy or maintain your muscles, but combined with other compounds, boost performance at the highest level, protecting your health at all times.
We have loved the new redesign of the 100% Whey Gold Standard , and what did you think of the new design?
More information on the manufacturer’s website